Sponsoring Rainbow Children Home
Rainbow Children Home relies solely upon the generosity of individual sponsors to pay for the upkeep of the house and to support the children's education and development.
We would greatly appreciate any type of support whether it comes in the form of a one off donation of goods such as clothes, stationary or medical supplies; a one off financial donation; or continued financial support of the house or an individual child through sponsorship.
We would also welcome anyone who would like to pay us a visit at Rainbow Children Home whether it be for only a few hours to play with the children or to volunteer with us for a longer period.
If you would like to make a donation:
Standard Chartered Bank Ltd. Nepal
Beneficiary's Name - Rainbow Children Home-Nepal
Account Number: 01-1894668-01 (Savings Account)
Swift Code - SCBLNPKA
website of bank: www.standardchartered.com
Rainbow Children Home views any form of sponsorship as a blessing, and as such we are as flexible as possible with any sponsorship options.
Becomming a member of the Rainbow Children Home family
You can become a member of the Rainbow Children Home family
- By sponsoring the house as a whole
- By sponsoring specific cost incurred by the house (such as the monthly rent)
- By sponsoring an individual child.
Sponsoring an individual Child
The costs for the home of an individual child per month is US$60. This includes house rent, services upkeep, clothing, staff wages, education and food for that child. US$60 per month is NOT the obligatory amount for sponsoring a child. Rainbow Children Home welcomes any amount for the sponsorship of an individual child, although we do request that the sponsorship be continued for at least a 1 year period.
Rainbow Children Home also welcomes the joint sponsorship of a child, for example one family or small business may choose to support one child.
Are you interested in sponsoring Rainbow Children Home?
Please contact us by E-mail:email@example.com
What your donation will mean to us?
Rainbow Children Home currently provides a home to 36 children
- US$ 10 – Will provide one child with all of their clothing and uniform requirements.
- US$ 20 – Will provide one child with all of their food and education requirements for 1 month.
- US$ 30 – Will pay for the education and necessary stationary for 10 children for 1 month.
- US$ 40 – Will provide for the basic medical treatment of one child for 1 year.
- US$ 50 – Will pay for the electricity, water and phone bills of the house for 1 month.
- US$ 100 – Will provide for 10 children's education for 3 months.
- US$ 200 – Will pay for the rent of the house for 1 month.
- US$ 250 – Will provide food for 10 children for 1 month.
- US$ 500 – Will buy the orphanage's a computer.